GOOD NEWS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Good news today: OyeDrum Magazine has nominated my poem, "Notes to the Ghost of a Suicide Now Nameless," for a Pushcart Prize. Yay! The poem is from my recently published poetry collection, Singing in the Dark. Thanks to the editors and congrats to all the other nominees. Here's OyeDrum's list of nominees:

OyeDrum Magazine 2022
Pushcart Prize Nominees:

NOTES TO THE GHOST OF A SUICIDE NOW NAMELESS
Arya F. Jenkins

Peril
Carla Cherry

Body of Water
Jaylani Loveday

The surprising occurrence of ghosts
Jenny Dunbar

Do you find it hard to write?
Kylie Hough

I dreamt of myself on a steel bed covered in white my mother crying above me
Vanessa Chica Ferreira

Joyeux Noel to all my fellow writers and readers! The holidays are here and I just want to express my gratitude to those of you who have bought and/or read any of my books, and especially those of you who have shared feedback about your reading experience. It means the world to authors, especially those of us published by indie houses.

If any of your friends are writers, know that the happiest you are likely to make them this holiday is to buy one or more of their books! It takes effort and heart to produce a coherent literary work, guts to get it out there, and perseverance to keep promoting your writing when the market is so challenging. 

Thanks again to all of you friends and fellow readers and writers. 

In case you are feeling generous, here are easy links to some of my books. Available through me are copies of Blue Songs in an Open Key, Love & Poison, and Silence Has A Name. If you'd like a signed copy of one of these, you can contact me via arya.jenkins@yahoo.com. The others are best purchased here:

https://www.amazon.com/Singing-Dark-Arya-F-Jenkins/dp/B0BHL3LZ82

https://www.amazon.com/Punk-Disco-Bohemian-Arya-Jenkins/dp/1648903797

https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Songs-Open-Arya-Jenkins/dp/1944388605

https://prolificpress.com/bookstore/chapbook-series-c-14/love-poison-by-arya-f-jenkins-p-311.html




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BANNED BOOKS & REBELS

INTRO to Arya F. Jenkins