LAUNCH DATE!!

Today is the launch date of my poetry chapbook, Singing in the Dark! It is now available through Amazon. 

If you would like a sampling or taste of my collection, which combines confessional poems with narratives about socio-political concerns, please tune in tomorrow, Wednesday evening at 7 PM to 106.1 Toledo FM to hear me read selections from Singing in the Dark. It streams at toledoradio.org and the program is hosted by Homegrown Toledo Creatives, a brilliant group of artists, musicians and writers from Toledo, Ohio, who have given voice and power to the artistic community, near and far. Shout out to Homegrown Toledo Creatives!

I am very grateful to my publisher Red at Alien Buddha Press for doing such a fine job getting this chapbook out into the world. I love how it looks!

#launchdate #poetry #poetryreading #radio #radioprogram #poetrycommunity





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BANNED BOOKS & REBELS

INTRO to Arya F. Jenkins