AN EXCITING NOMINATION

Was thrilled and honored to receive news today that my prose poem, "With Dylan in Ithaca," has been nominated by The Mackinaw for the Best of the Net Awards Anthology. That prose poem, along with four others of mine, was included in a recent issue of The Mackinaw, a journal which specializes in publishing prose poetry. 

"With Dylan in Ithaca" very much relates to the characters and events of my second short story, "Soliloquy," published in Blue Songs in An Open Key, my collection of jazz-inspired short stories, which is featured in the background of the image below. The other two covers in the image are of a couple of my poetry chapbooks.

Here again is the link to my prose poems in The Mackinaw, which include "With Dylan in Ithaca," the fourth on the page.

 https://www.themackinaw.net/arya-f-jenkins.html

I am supremely stoked by this good news about my prose poem today.


                                                                                                                       © Photo by Arya F. Jenkins



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BANNED BOOKS & REBELS

INTRO to Arya F. Jenkins

KINDNESS AND ART